Many golfers dream of teeing off at one of Ireland’s or Scotland’s finest courses.
At Old Sod Travel, we’re delighted to help make those dreams come true. From travel arrangements to exclusive tee times and from restaurant reservations to recommendations for sightseeing, we will help you plan the perfect trip.
When you travel to Ireland or Scotland to play golf, you will:
- Play the finest links golf courses in the world. View sample itinerary
- Enjoy breathtaking scenery.
- Dine on outstanding food that is locally sourced.
- Enjoy the hospitality of the most welcoming people on the planet!
- End each day on the links with a pint of Guinness or a fine Scotch whiskey.
- Experience our top-notch customer service and personalized attention tailored to your individual needs that all Old Sod Travel customers receive.
Start planning your Old Sod Golf Trip
Due to a rollover of Covid bookings and incredible pent-up demand for people to travel again, Ireland and Scotland's top golf courses (Royal County Down, Portmarnock, Carnoustie, the Old Course) are experiencing incredible shortages of times.
We recommend planning your golf trip 6-12 months in advance - there's no time like the present! Getting the foundations in place sooner rather than later will give you the best chances to play the courses and tee times you want most.
If you're planning on a shorter timeframe, we are happy to help you play golf in Ireland or Scotland. We have alternative trip routes for your consideration that will take you to some hidden gems. These exceptional links courses may not have the same name recognition, but will certainly still leave you speechless!
For example, try Northwest Ireland with Donegal Golf Club, County Sligo Golf Club, Narin & Portnoo Golf Club and the exceptional 3-course resort at Rosapenna. For Scotland, we would suggest taking in the northeast regions with golf at Cruden Bay, Royal Aberdeen, Nairn, Panmure, etc.
Having your foot in the door now allows us to edit a reservation down the line should, for example, a conflict pop-up with another course or if we simply need a later/earlier time to accommodate an event such as a special dinner, a flight or a whiskey-tasting!